Thursday, August 23, 2007

Scary Contractor

One of my co-workers showed me a copy of an estimate she received from a contractor for a remodel of both her bathrooms. I have left the names out for legal reasons, but I will tell you he is operating out in the valley. (Click on the picture to see it better)


"Bat Tub?"

My co-worker did not mention anything about wanting a Batman theme in her bathroom...

Or, maybe she wanted a "Twoalet-zone" theme...

Oh, I forgot to mention his license has been expired for the past 4 years.

The sad thing is there are hundreds of these clowns here in the general LA area running around bilking people out of their hard-earned money every day.

The only way to beat them is to do your homework before hiring someone.

Although this bonehead's spelling is a dead giveaway.

"Good grief Charlie Brown!"

1 comment:

Jill said...

As a copy editor, that hurts my head to read.
This is why I made sure to go with a licensed, bonded, insured company to remodel my kitchen.
It doesn't even look like that good of a price!